Followers

Thursday 7 August 2014

Baby Album

This is the album I made for my first grandbaby:
 
The album pages are made of 8 by 8 chip board. I used DCWV
 
The Green Stack she wanted foxes and owl's and non traditional colors for a baby
 
so it has taken me a while to do it.
 



 
 
 

 
 
 
 
This is just the first 4 months, I bought the 8 by 8 stack
 and the 12 by 12 so I have enough paper to do her first year with it.
As you can see I hope their are lots of pockets and journaling place.
Her mom also has wrote her a letter telling about her beginning.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by:
 
Sharon




 






1 comment:

  1. Oh Sharon, I just love Mae-Mae's album it is so cute, you are so clever with making albums :) I do love all the envelopes and pockets you have added they will be so useful.
    Thank you for sharing it with us all...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete