Followers

Friday 16 May 2014

May DS4J Christmas Challenge

                                          I made  a  Christmas gift card, I sure have had fun
 
                                  doing this challenge every month.  I have a nice stack of  cards . 
 
                                         
                                           I also have several gift card holder I will share later.   
 
                                                                                 

 
Darlene has some great tutorial  on her web site.
 
Here is the link for the Christmas Challenge:
 
I still have to buy a stamp for the inside of my cards and this gift card holder,
 
Thanks for stopping by:
 
Sharon
                      

2 comments:

  1. Love it Sharon, love the colours you have used and that DP is perfect. Great inside too with that pocket.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx
    "Anne's Paper Dream's Blog"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon this is just beautifully designed and coloured. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of June.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete